View Single Post
      06-25-2014, 10:24 PM   #209
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

people that are constantly on their phones at the gym and just sitting on benches texting. dude i have shit to do so quit being a chatty cathy and bench, or gtfo.

that goes hand in hand with groups of "workout buddies" that take forever because they all have to watch and jerk off to each other lifting and talk between sets.

people who have eccentric drink orders at starbucks, so much so that every damn box is checked off and their cup of coffee looks like a damn novel with shit written all over it. drink it black ya puss.

people who wear sock and sandals, or crocs... that shit is just unacceptable.

when I'm trying to draw and since I'm a lefty, my left hand ends up smearing everything and looking like i jerked off the tin man.

what really chaps my ass is grown ass people wearing helmets while riding pedal bikes. you aren't going to go fast enough to get hurt when you don't even know how to change gears on your 10 speed, and if you get hit by a car your screwed anyway. that foam and crappy plastic shell aint saving shit.

with that being said, these lance armstrong wannabes that ride in the middle of the street with their cool matching helmet/shoe/riding outfit combo piss me off to no end. then when you go around them they look at you like you're the asshole.

ill be back with more...

Last edited by DemolitionJim; 06-25-2014 at 11:18 PM..
Appreciate 0