View Single Post
      01-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos///m3 View Post
Hello everyone, I just recently signed up for M3post, but have been lurking around for some time and am a avid user on m3forum (same username). Just thought I would take some time to post this here.

Alright so I have been looking ahead on my calendar and thinking of a time when weather should be changing for the better and also a time that others will have the opportunity and make plans and also participate in a meet, photoshoot, and possibly a cruise.

Meeting date: Second weekend of March (March 11/12)??

Lets have some input here fellas...

Dates ???
Location ???

Lets shoot for a park type area, large enough to accommodate everyone for parking, possible BBQ for lunch, nice area for pictures, etc...

Alright so whos in??? and lets hear some ideas....
I know this is more of a 'feeler' thread, but right now we have this posted on 3 forums and I believe the local CCA forum... So lets just get some input and get an idea of how many people we can get to attend
Sign me up. Faust park in Chesterfield has decent parking and some nice backdrops, good remote lots, or Queeny. Forest park parking can be a little bit of a PITA since it's mostly street parking. I know there's a strong E9x M3 presence in STL, I've seen at least 6 and a couple modded ones including a Frozen Gray edition with Dinan? exhaust on it the other day, so I know I'm not the only one. This isn't posted on the local stlbmwcca.org forum yet, or at least I don't see it anywhere?