Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
That's what I love about FSU. Win one game and talk a lot of smack. Sure you beat us good. But maybe you don't remember last week when you barely beat a bad BC team at home.
A bad BC team? Their offense might be horrendous, but their defense is very good. Not to mention Ponder wasn't 100% and had 4 turnovers in the game. Despite 4 turnovers and getting gashed for 180 yards in the first 8 minutes we came together and found a way to win. Something Miami hasn't been able to do when Jacory turns into a interception machine. So it doesn't matter how much we win by, a win is a win and in the end that is all that matters.

What about Miami? You guys manage a win against Duke, very impressive there... You guys put up the third lowest amount of points of any team that has played Duke this year. The only two teams that have scored less against Duke were Elon and Maryland. Wake Forest and Army were able to put up more points against Duke than you. Probably the ONLY reason you beat Duke was that you got 7 turnovers against them. If it wasn't for that, there is a very real possibility you could have lost that game.

Let's not even get started on Jacory. Talk all you want about "J12" and how he's one of the best QB's in the country. Fact of the matter is in three years he still makes rookie mistakes. He tries to force throws, gets unsettled under pressure, and isn't making most of his passes. In the last three games he has had a completion percentage of 39.4, 40.4, and 50. You could contribute some of that to dropped passes, which is a whole other discussion right there.

In every win besides the one against FAMU Miami has looked sloppy and unorganized. If they keep it up they will lose against stiffer competition like GT, UNC, and VT. UNC and VT both came within a hair of beating top 6 teams. I'm not being a cocky FSU fan, am I being realistic. Something be it the coaching or the attitude of the players is not right at Miami and they better figure it out soon.