Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Since I am not a huge fan and I don't follow what all the NCAA teams are doing, I may not have the savvy of you all. I do know that Boise State Broncos have pulled off some amazing things over these last several years.

Who could have realistically expected that the Broncos would beat the Sooners at the Fiesta Bowl? They did it in a truly memorable game.

Who would have thought the Broncos would play, and then win another Fiesta Bowl? Yet they did.

The last two times the Broncos played the number 2 ranked school (Ducks), they beat them.

On any given game day, anything can happen. Boise State has had an incredible winning streak lasting for years.

Until they are knocked off, how can their success be simply attributed to an easy schedule?

If they keep winning, they should appear in another BCS bowl game this year. That makes a nice pedigree lasting a few years. If they go undefeated this year, they are at the very least doing what they must do. It's unfortunate that their ultimate measure of success must rely upon ALL others having a less than perfect record.

As for a third match between BSU and TCU for the championship, I would rather see BSU in a different BCS bowl playing a BCS team. Playing TCU again would just give fuel to the haters that say they are not winning against the authentic best teams.

I don't expect BSU to pull it off, but they have surprised me time and again.

Boise State Broncos!
To be honest if the Bucks don't go to the big game by some statistical miracle I would enjoy seeing Boise State play a serious contender from the SEC, Pac-10, or Big Ten in a BCS bowl game....I am a deep in the closet Boise Fan....I think they have an excellent coach and play well on both sides of the ball....their quarterback is seriously one of the best in the country and would be a Heisman contender right now if he played for an SEC team.....yeah I said it
Appreciate 0