View Single Post
      05-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #47
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
You know, Ive actually woken up once (in the middle of the night I wanna say a month or two ago) and I swore to myself I was only dreaming but it really felt like someone had touched my arm ever so slightly. Im sure it was just a dream but it felt so real, I mean real enough to wake myself up and sit up in bed for a moment. I HOPE I was only dreaming though. Ive never actually seen anything happen in the moment. Only after the fact that its happened, like the picture in my closet. My house is only 10 years old. Its in a brand new neighborhood. It was built on an old cemetery/park but all the graves have been moved decades ago and the houses on my street are not where the graves were located. This particular town is just over 200 years old.

I wouldnt say that Im scared of where I live. I'll get up in the middle of the night and walk downstairs to the kitchen without ever feeling the need to turn on a light. Nothing has ever been malicious . If there is something here I dont think that its mean whatsoever. Reminds me of a child that just likes to move my things around.
My friend said the same thing. She never felt threatened by what was happening. She felt like if there was a presence, that presence wanted her to be there.
Appreciate 0