View Single Post
      04-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #73
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

dude, you're being strung along by a girl with low self esteem as her way to feel good about herself... When she has a bad day, she texts you because she knows you're infatuated with her. And it makes her feel better about herself.

She doesn't actually care about you, she just gets some basic needs from you. You are a fleeting thought to her, and nothing more.

As others have said, it sounds like she was your longest relationship ever at 3 months, if you can call that a relationship. And honestly, I'm willing to bet she was dating other guys while she was "with you"

I don't know why you're defending her when others are calling her a "whore" it may not be acurate, but the people on here based their opinions solely on your description of her, and all of us immediately thought "she's a whore" Especially when you said "military base" Girls don't tell you how many people they actually slept with. If you know her magic number, you've been lied to.

If you continue down the road you're going, you will have a little shrine to her on your bedroom wall within the next 5 years and be a complete creeper. Move on, she's not doing your mental health any good (and nor are you for that matter)

I feel that what happened with her limiting access to her facebook was probably the best thing that could have happened to you. It shows what she really thinks of you. You made the right choice deleting her. Now move on.

Sorry if this all sounded harsh, but it's the only way any of it is going to get nailed into your head.

Doesn't matter what you look like, or if you're not an alfa male, she's just not into you and is just using you to make herself feel wanted because she keeps dating people based on sex.
Appreciate 0