Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LRP M3 Coupe

Garage List
2020 Acura NSX  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [9.50]
Completed my Amuse rearend

When we last left off... The Amuse bumper with the stock trunk didn't look right to me.. So I ended up getting the matching Amuse trunk in FRP.. Thanks to GT Motoring for shipping me out one within like 3 days!..

The FRP trunk is lighter than the stock trunk as it flies open now. So now I have a complete Amu$e rear end from exhaust-to-bumper-to-boot.. Now I think the look is complete!

Decided to go with a simple gloss black M3 emblem and no BMW Roundel in back..

Since the car was at the body shop anyways I decided to fill in the side markers, license plate holes, paint the outer kidney grill alpine white/matte black and install a JL-Motoring CF (1x1 weave) Hamann Style lip.. I usually always buy authentic but in this case the replica lip is actually nicer than the real product and like $2700 cheaper. Fit is perfect, no brainer!

I also decided to do a stud conversion to make it easier to install new wheels on my car.. This is the 90mm stud kit from Turner Motorsports with Project Kics R40 NeoCho Ti style Lugnuts

I didn't do anything to my M3 side markers probably should have painted them Alpine white as well but I'm OK with them being chrome until some super cool mod comes along that blows me away =)

representing yuppieracing lol

I also got a Dinan intake and a Dinan reflash..

Old intake pipe vs. Dinan

All business...

Thanks for looking.. The sled..still my fav picture

more to come in the future..

--mike

Last edited by leemik; 09-10-2009 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: GTM=GT
Appreciate 0