View Single Post
      03-23-2016, 05:32 PM   #2
redpriest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3/Porsche 992 GT3RS

Garage List
I just ordered some Swift Spec-R springs.

I can't do full coilovers without getting reclassed into B2 with my mods, so this will have to tide me over until next year. These springs are a "free" modification, and I'm hoping with spring rates of 279 lbs/in in the front (160 lb/in stock M3), and 670 lbs/in for the rear (550 lb/in stock) will make a noticeable difference. I'm not expecting miracles, just something that will help me put the power down sooner in a corner.

Also ordered a Fall Line Motorsports tow strap with a tow-hook cover with a slot for the strap. Someone swiped (or it fell off somehow on the drive down to Chuckwalla) my tow hook cover so I have a gaping hole in my bumper I went to remove it on Saturday and it was already gone. Wtf!

Talked with my shop about getting an upgraded oil cooler + radiator, maybe with some custom ducting, to attack my cooling problem. Going to do that first before tackling the DCT cooler, maybe this will be enough. Shop talked about perhaps mounting better ducting or a fan on the DCT cooler, before upgrading.
instagram.com/titomanlio
Appreciate 0