06-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #30
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
.... Don't know what happened.. Went to baseball game and had to stop by the strip club to pick up my sunglasses and CC that I had left the last time I was there after the last baseball game I went to..

I don't know what it is about baseball games but i always end up in the strip club after wards.

Well, the original plan was to go there and pick up my shit and head home. I had to be at work this morning around 5:30 am. After the game it is like 9:45 pm, so I run to the club dressed in flip flops a t-shirt and shorts, thinking there is no way they will let me in dressed like this. My cousins boyfriend owns the place and he met me at the door. I thanked him for returning my stuff and he turns around and asks, "You're not coming inside? I got this new girl you gotta meet!"

SHIT! I had a few beers in me at this point from the game.... So I said, "Sure, why not." I am single now, I should be taking advantage of these opportunities, right?

Edit: (My punctuation is shit right now... Too hurt to fix it. So deal with all the damn commas)

Long story short, girl was an absolutely gorgeous 20 yr old. Didn't leave the club until around 2 am (when she got off work), preceded to take her back to my place, do what needed to be done, and sent her in a taxi home.

Only problem, here I am again, 2 hours sleep, hungover.... at work.
So you did a stripper?
Appreciate 0