View Single Post
      09-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #52
yinlee
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Just thought I shoot a quick response. I received the cable from Mike today. He sent me an email with the software. The software installation and OBD II hookup was very simple and anyone can do it. First, I had to download my car's ECU data. This took about 35 minutes. After completion of this, I sent the file to Mike and within half an hour he sent me the updated tune file. I uploaded the file back to the car which took about 5 minutes. Once that was complete, we were done. Very simple and painless for me as I'm no techy.

First impression after a spirited 15 min drive is the car is much smoother. I have DCT and ZCP and when in sports mode with highest throttle response, it would feel very jerky in city driving. With the tune, it has helped this significantly. My butt dyno tells me the car has more power across all RPM range. So far, this has been a great experience and glad I got it. I will do a more thorough report later when I have more time in the car.

Overall, very please and Mike provides excellent client service!!! You got a customer for life here.
Appreciate 0