sfbimmer13
Original Bavarian Heritage
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAJ View Post
Pagid RS19's on the street:

Noise: Think school bus on steroids. Really noisy once they're bedded in and well used.
Dust: not bad, really.
Modulation: My wife refuses to drive the car with them on. Nose-bleed inducing if someone cuts you off and you tag the pedal in a hurry. Phenomenal at speed when hot.
Cost: $800 for both axles. I would NOT mix them with anything else.
Rotors: you need factory rotors with part numbers ending with "38x" where "x" is 5, 6, 7 or 8 depending on which corner you look at. You can see the numbers stamped into the rotor centers by looking through the wheels.

Other notes: the rears work really hard on the track if you don't turn DSC to M-dynamic mode.

OEM sport pads are hard to get and expensive. I priced them at $1500 in Canada, "not available" in the USA.
matches my experience with them 100% - I would also highly recommend against using them only in the front, your brake bias will shift too much...