Thread: M3 vs GT 5.0
View Single Post
      07-12-2011, 04:54 AM   #52
xquisit
«-·¨¯¯¨·-»
Rep
Drives: 328i / R32 / 1.8T

I'm sure my brother loves his car, but I haven't got a chance to even feel out what type of car it is. Sheesh, I haven't sat in it once after the test drive (he bought it that day, and yes I haven't sat in it since - we are in good terms, no worries)

Once again, I'm sorry I can't give my opinons on my little brothers car... He's just a very busy student with a full-time job, and I'm proud of him.

EDIT: I'm pretty set on learning how to drive MT, and taking up my brother's promise on letting me drive the 5.0. I'm a bimmer fanatic, and I am really not going to consider getting a mustang now that we have one in the garage. I think my father's 135i needs some ///M company!

If you guys are interested, I will be posting here with pictures of my brother's car (if he allows me to). I really want to share how beautiful the black Mustang is with you guys!

Last edited by xquisit; 07-12-2011 at 05:01 AM..
Appreciate 0