11-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #5617
Wretched Creature
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3 Interlagos Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
Hey guys. Any of you have dealership sales rep recommendations in the South Bay? Almost everyone I try to talk to is a complete douche. I'm thinking about trading in my 135i for an E92 M3, but want to take one for a test drive before making a decision like that. I'm 32 years old, but look like I'm in my early/mid twenties and all the sales people seem to treat me like crap.

I went to Stevens Creek today to attempt to test drive a DCT version but the guy told me they had none. I just checked their inventory site and it says they have 3: http://www.stevenscreekbmw.com/new-i...&SBprice=clear

Think they were just trying to get rid of me or maybe their inventory is off? I seriously can't stand car salesman.
I had the same experience with two dealerships in the South Bay. Complete waste of time. I decided to go outside of the Bay Area and since my parents live in Santa Maria, I tired there. World of difference. The salesman was friendly, knowledgable and called back when he said he would. He worked before and after-hours. He's not making a lot on the sale but still provides great customer service. I ordered the car and once I get it, I might even schedule trips to visit my folks coinciding with regular, scheduled maintenance.
Appreciate 0