View Single Post
      10-10-2014, 11:59 AM   #1066
backhill
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 & 2015 Sierra HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRookie View Post
Speaking of the SL55, as of just recently he took delivery of a new M4 (YMB, 6MT)! It looks killer....I have to say the interior is on a different level, but I still like the exterior and engine of the E9X's. Yes, the white wheels guy...I have no words for em. He kinda did upgrade by getting the Volks however, I'm not a fan of the white color nor am I a fan of the concavity he has on them... You sold?! whats the replacement?

I've noticed that actually. Very clean supra, i wouldn't be surprised if that thing is pushing 800HP. Is that where it went? I noticed that it was gone for a few weeks, but then there was a silver Z06 pretty similar to the black one, so I wasn't sure if it was him or somebody else.

Btw, IIRC your plates were from Michigan? Did you drive it down here or get it transported? I'm still driving my beater from college and my M is back home. I'm selling in the next few weekends, so I don't know whether to ship or drive my car down.
So he has 3 cars now? Or did he trade the SL in for the new M4? Regardless, that guy has an amazing stable. Haven't seen the new one yet, but I haven't been around much.

White wheels guy should have spent the Volk money on removing that empty euro plate bracket on his front bumper. White on white just doesn't look right somehow. I would've liked them in ANY other color; magenta, highlighter yellow, pink, etc. Not sure of what he's doing or planning, but I don't think he's sure either.

Heard the Supra pulling in this past weekend. Sounded incredible! Silver Vette is a buddy of his.

I actually bought the M in on the east coast and had it transported. But registered in Michigan since my primary residence is still there. Got $1k less than what I paid for the car a year ago while putting on 8k miles in the process, and in consideration received a Jetta 6MT worth damn near $7k on dealer trade-in or $9-10k private party. Worst case, it's a positive net of $6k. I would've been stupid not to from a financial standpoint. Now I'll look at late MY E9x along with the C63, 997.2 C4S and F8x as replacements, with lingering feelings for a ZR1 or ZL1, the latter of which has a hideous interior.
Appreciate 0