Thread: Fun Daily
View Single Post
      12-23-2018, 03:08 AM   #63
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Took a trip yesterday and came back home with a new car to drive every day! I've only had highway time really as of yet since it was a day trip to go get it, but I'm pretty stoked! Weather is a bit up in the air right now for tomorrow, but I'm planning for a decent run up to the mountains to get to know it. Been keeping my eyes open pretty much since I started this thread however many months ago for a car with some specific options, and my new to me 2015 Mini Cooper S popped up for sale a couple hundred miles away at a well-loved BMW dealer. Thanks again for the conversation yesterday, SYT_Shadow

2015 Mini Cooper S 6MT
Moonwalk Grey over Carbon Black leatherette
Comfort Access
Harmon Kardon
Panoramic roof
I-Drive with backup camera, navigation, & HUD
LED lights

Got it well below Blue Book in my top color choice with every option I wanted sans heated seats. Only real plans are to tint the windows, black out the chrome trim pieces to match the roof, and potentially look into removing the stripes, but I can already tell that it will be tough to leave it alone. Dealer was an absolute treat to work with no surprises and super quick transition (shout out to BMW of Columbus!). Also neat to see the new M5 Competition and 8 Series cars.

Only picture I snapped was after getting home and parking it in my dirty garage.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
SYT_Shadow11493.00
m3jala543.50
SAMM3Y3085.00
NoHedge67.50