You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
The rate at which the clutch is engaged and at what revs, is a function of how quickly the throttle pedal is pressed and how far. With a bit of practice you can get off the line any way you want.

True. But every once in a while one might get excited and mash it. Its a fine line you speak of, buts it's not THAT hard. I admit.

As a workaround you could open your window and shout "Look at me everyone!!"

LMAO! That's funny. I live in southern California. We have a million car people here. Sometimes you might see a friend at a corner gas station, drive thru, stuck at a red light, or running down the sidewalk. Whatever the case is. Its ok to throw a rev and follow it up with a friendly wave. What do you suggest one does? HONK and wave? To me the HONK is rude. But a nice car with a nice sounding engine and exhaust throwing a slight rev and hello wave is hardly childish. I understand where you are coming from. But that's not what I meant. But your response was very funny! Sadly we do have 16yr olds here that have parents that buy them the M3 and Ive had a couple chase me down trying to race me while pretty much sticking there head out there window with the "look at me face" you mention. So I know what you mean, but thats not what Im trying to imply with my options of what the DCT lacks.

If you had paid attention you would have seen that I was agreeing with you.

My bad.

I'm not but if it makes you happy to think so, be my guest.

I enjoyed your replied. The look at me one made me laugh pretty good. Thank you.

Appreciate 0