05-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #21
09E92M34ME
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
Hey guys, I noticed the manual has a 'Logic7' system, which has 3 surround settings we don't have (we only have surround or stereo), so it's obvoiusly NOT the enhanced audio we paid for. Why is in the manual? Seems like some other market has an even better stereo, no?

Finally, does anybody know if the EQ is in addition to the bass/treble? I adjusted the bass/treble first, and the EQ seems to do nothing.

I used to own many Lexus vehicles, and the Mark Levinson systems vary greatly among different models. The best was on my LS430, and I'd probably rate it a bit better than the M3. However, the M3 is better than the one on my ex-SC430, GS430, and the Nakamichi on the SC400. The M3 lacks a big subwoofer (they're in the doors, right?), that's why it's lacking in base, but it's enough for me. Thanks
The subs are under the front seats if you enhanced premium sound
09 E92 M3,AW/FR. MODS:Performane Kidney Grills,Side Gills,Exhaust Tips,BMW Performance Pedals,359 Satin Black GTS Wheels,275/35/19R & 255/35/19F PSS's,Dinan Stage I Suspension,Macht Schnell Spacers 12mmF,5mmR,Rear Fogs,Euphoria 6k,LCI Tails,LUX v3,OEM IND Painted Alpine White CF Performance Spoiler, Front Splitters, and Front Reflectors,Gloss Black Hood Vents,M Performance Steering Wheel.
Appreciate 0