View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 06:05 AM   #46
Pk Mods
Private
Rep
Drives: Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerRrari View Post
The E46 M3 is an amazing car, if you can get a Competition Package (ZCP, only 05-06) go for it, though I'd recommend a manual. Also, have you considered an E86 M Coupe? They're super fun to drive. I wouldn't consider a 335i, they're fast but not as fun IMHO.
iv actually never considered the Z4 M, i just took a look at it now and it looks pretty strange to me, no offense AT ALL to anyone who has the car! Also, would u recommend a 2009-2011 370z NISMO over a E46 M3 w/ competition package? (SMG though, not manual)

i ask this because im basically brought down to these 2 options, an E92/E90 M3 is flat out not happening for me. Now considering this is a BMW forum i kind of realize in what direction you guys are going to lean. But id really like some detailed advice as to why you would choose an 06' M3 (comp. package with SMG) over a 370z NISMO (only comes in manual) if its clearly a slower car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonifyd View Post
why not finance? or lease?
I dont believe in leasing cars, i like to have it so its MINE and so that i can do what ever i want to the car (mods and such) without having to worry about going against the lease agreement. and im not really sure about financing either, i have this weird OCD kind of thing that i just like having things being paid off at once, i dont like to worry about up coming payment and such.
Appreciate 0