04-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #87
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
Wow..just saw this post. So it's terrible service that we tried to open up a pre-order for these and get these for our customers before they were switched to an NLA - no longer available - status?? I wonder what you'd do if a company actually did provide you some bad customer service.

There's also no guarantee we'll see more of the Jeff Koon's cars, even though they were also on a pre-order status through our site so our customers could order and hopefully secure some on the limited production run. We've filled all of those orders w/ the limited stock we recieved on a first come, first served basis. If we can source more, we'll continue filling those outstanding orders in the order they came through.

Please PM me your order #...I'll be happy to cancel that order for you as well to save you any additional dissappointment. I'm sure someone further down the line will be happy to have it should we allocate new stock.
Good to see that this is how you respond to your customers. Oh, and FYI, pre-order is a situation where you know you will get the parts but they are not yet here and not something where you have no idea what to expect.
Appreciate 0