View Single Post
      06-23-2020, 10:18 AM   #1
Eddybro
Captain
Rep
Drives: Melbourne e90 and SG e92

Feeler E90 m3 6speed single hump cloth seats etc :)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello everyone.
Considering picking up another Gt3 or M4 GTS and wanted to check the interest level for my e90. Fairly unique spec, and hope someone enjoys and loves this machine as much as I do. I'll probably regret this. Onto the car..

2011 E90 M3 LCI
Around 55600 miles, will go up slowly. I drive the car a couple times a week between my other cars.
Exterior Silverstone 2 with matching aluminum interior trim
6 speed
Full Speed cloth seats with adjustable side bolsters ( only available on the last year of the e90s production vs half cloth )
Single hump ( game changer with aftermarket seats when your sitting lower to the ground)
No Navigation
No electronic dampening
No i-drive
No park distance
No comfort access
Fold down rear seats - YES!
LCI model does have the Bluetooth streaming with song title readout on the radio
Only option is the sunroof, which is fantastic to hear the s65. Plus I live in Cali where the weather in 9.5/10 all year round.

Onto the Mods and maintenance, probably missing a few items.

Wheels
Car will come with 2 sets of wheels
Volk ZE40 In Matte blue gunmetal currently on car with Michelin 4s 275 squared all around. I had 285s previously, they fit great and look amazing. I might pick up an extra set of tires.
And also comes with a set of extra rims
Hyper black ARC 8 18x10 squared all around with TPMS and no tires
Extended wheels stud conversion done

Engine
New starter motor
New spark plugs
New oil pan gasket
New Vanos pump
Alpine tuned
Top speed limiter removed
Rod bearings done 5k miles ago
New gaskets
Throttle actuators are original

Brakes
New OEM Rotors with lifetime replacement FCP
New brake pads
Steel braided brake lines

Suspension
Ohlins RT coil overs 5k miles ago
GAS mono ball kit 5k miles ago
Ground control camber plates 5k miles ago
Car handles like it's on rails when the suspension is set to hard on the coils. I have them set usually mid way for the street. The car rides and drives 100 times better than a stock m3.
Alignment and wheel balance was completed at JMP in canoga park.
Also will come with original Oem springs and a set of H&R sport springs

Interior
Recaro sportster GT seats driver and passenger in cloth to match the stock cloth interior and rear seats. These are amazing!
Schrott driver and passenger quick fit pros designed for e90
And yes also comes with the original cloth seats in great condition, they are tucked away in storage( please note the stock ones I have are the full cloth from shoulder down versus the half cloth ones, these only came on 2011 models)
Alcantara wrapped steering wheel with blue stripe
Blue limited edition start button
UCP ultimate clutch pedal
RTD race shifter with DSSR and custom Alcantara boot. Changes the whole drive of the car
Poly urethane transmission mounts
Euro coded by Alex at alpine for additional features such as
One touch key FOB window and sunroof opening
Digital speedometer readout
Also Comes with stock shifter and linkage

Exterior
Lux angel eyes white leds
GT style front lip
Side skirts
Fancy wide rear diffuser
Corner amber delete coded out
Clear corners

Exhaust
OEM exhaust mod with secondary resonator delete. Had a full exhaust from the headers but it was too loud for my taste. I can probably see if the shop still has it. Current setup is sublime in terms of sound and has zero drone.
And another full Un- modified OEM bmw exhaust for your pleasure if you desire it.

No expense was spared when it came to the car, and I am a freak when it comes to my cars. Car is maintained at Castro Motorsport with almost an open check book, you can talk to the owner Chris about this car. It has been maintained by the shop since the day I purchased it and they even completed my pre-purchase inspection for it. I have also had work like my alignment and suspension work at JMP Autowerkz, Mo the owner also knows this car. Car has no issues and you are welcome to complete your own inspections if your serious about picking it up. The only thing missing is the EDC OFF button on the three button panel by the shifter. Known character issue for these cars.
Please consider that most cars in this spec 2011, 6spd, single hump, cloth seat, no options and lower mileage typically go for around 35k with no mods or maintenance. I would ideally like to pass on the car to someone who would love to take on the car and all its parts entirely. I will not part out or entertain low ball offers. I appreciate any kind words, please leave your negative comments to yourself.
Hope to find my car a great home and someone who will love driving this machine as much as I do. It took me a very long time to get all the small stuff dialed in to be around pure driving enjoyment, and I hope to pass it on to someone who will love it as much as I do. If you live in the socal area you have probably seen this car on mulholland highway on the weekends.
Happy to send more pictures to interested parties. No tire kickers please. Car is located from a stones throw away from mulholland highway in sunny Los Angeles, CA.
Thank you

Attached Images