View Single Post
      11-21-2022, 03:07 PM   #1343
Zarya
Registered
Rep
Drives: M6

Mic problem or bad call quality...

Hello,
Regarding the mic issue. I too am having issues I updated to the latest firmware and with the supplied mic while the quality was a bit better I still was experiencing echo and excusive noise (kind of like road noise). I purchased a "better" mic and that just seemed to be worse. I thought that maybe the mic is too hot and needs to be attenuated some how.

If you have a solution please advise

Thank you!
Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stE92M3 View Post
So I just got my unit but I noticed that it doesn't have the Wi-Fi antenna connections, I'm assuming they're internal now? Gonna try and get it installed tomorrow night, also I've read mixed reviews on the mic and making calls. What's the final consensus? If I'm in carplay making and receiving calls it has to go through the oem BT? Or Can it Go throughout the CarPlay? I was planning on routing the mic up to the spare area next to the oem mic and securing it from moving to eliminate unwanted interference. Also is it possible to be on the phone (oem BT) and switching the screen to the carplay screen? I know I'm gonna end up reading this whole thread again but just wanted to see if I can get an answer before diving into that later.
Appreciate 0