United_States
Rep
Drives: F30

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [7.87]
2014 BMW 328i  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
That's awesome! I am currently in marco island. Heading to Miami and the Keys on Wed. Will try to check lazy days out. Thanks for the tip!

Atlanta experience was great despite the rainy weather. We stayed in the midtown area and ate a lot of good southern food pretty much walking distance away. Wish we could have tried some places in Decatur but kids didn't cooperate.

So again for those from Miami or familiar with it, I ll be coming into Miami via rt 41 straight into downtown and perhaps grab some lunch there or at Miami beach. Any areas along thrre to avoid w 3 kids under 5?
Believe it or not Im actually headed back to Miami tonight on the red eye out of Sacramento...

I will be in the Keys (and Lazy Days) tomorrow afternoon/evening for dinner and drinks...

In no way do I want to interrupt your family vacation but if you happen to be around - I would love to buy you a beer. They have a few locals on tap that are pretty tasty. For real... PM me tomorrow afternoon and we'll see if we can hook up!!!!

Appreciate 1