Rep
Drives: 335i

FS/FT 2008 Audi R8

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

My dad is seeing what interest there is for his R8 as he might have something new coming in soon and he doesn't drive this car in the winter months. The car is pretty much fully loaded as I mentioned it is a 2008 and he custom ordered it with the black side blade (was supposed to be silver) because CF was not available at the time of the order.

Other options include:
- Premium Package
- Navigation
- Bang and Olufsen Audio
- Audi care package (free services for entire warranty period, 4yr/50k)

Total sticker was $129,400 plus the Audi care which was 2k I believe so $131,400.

The interior is black leather with black suede inserts, the outside emblems have been painted matte black in order to match the rest of the black on the car and get rid of that ugly chrome. Also has a custom clear bra installed that covers the entire front bumper and 1/3 of the hood, (can be removed with no damage to the paint).

The car has been garaged at all times, never driven in the snow (waits 2-3 days to drive after snow on road is gone) The car is detailed at least once a month by a true detailing pro who comes to our house. (has contract with Ferrari of Denver, etc.) And is kept immaculately clean the remainder of the time.

We just had an eBay auction and have a buyer at 102k but he wants to see if we could get a little more since this is one of the cleanest used r8's you will find anywhere.

Please let me know if you have any questions, also if you need any references for the car or it's condition there are many people on this forum who I can refer you to.

Mileage - 8,500

Asking $104,000 firm.

Also interested in trades + cash, let me know thanks guys

Attached Images

Appreciate 0