Erich2142
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Ducati 848

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
This will probably happen too!

I bet someone in China will make a cradle, the amount of stretched BMW 3 series driving around there it would be worthwhile, they could make the cradle in 30 days not 7 months.

I am keeping my 4S for the BMW with just a Data Account which is joined to my iPhone 5 account. The iPhone 5 connects via bluetooth for phone calls, SMS & emails. The 4S is in the cradle connected via USB which gives me Internet, Pandora & Apps, it now stays permanently in the X5. Which I think is better not having to take the phone out of the cradle and I can leave the Iphone 5 in my pocket.

I use to have a iPod for music but will use the 4S for that now, if I need to charge the iPhone 5 while in the car I will use the cigarette plug adapter for long trips if needed.

PS. Another thing, if I ever get carjacked, by leaving the 4S in the car I can trace it.
X5 has a GPS locator! So you dont need to log into your iCloud account to locate you iPhone which is in the car. Say that to the cop when your car gets stolen (hopefully it wont) but dont get pissed if he laughs.