United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i (E92)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87LUV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj911
My best advice is for her is to go farm to farm in her area, go up the drive and if the man of the residence is out doing ANYTHING (splitting wood, mending fence etc) engage him in conversation. If he speaks intelligently enough without grunting ask if he's single! I am a 6' engineer and have a horse farm with my girl (happily off the market). I was at the neighbor's (also close friend's) farm yesterday and the one single son (also 6' and a handsome guy) who is my age was weedwhacking in his garden (he is the general manager of a VERY classy restaurant and a world renowned chef) as his father was feeding the multitude of high end horses they board (all with a recently fused wrist at the age of 65, years of hard work and semi pro hockey ruined it!). The grandfather was a pilot in WWII, came home and started an aerospace company that took very good care of the family. None of them rested on their laurels and all have made something of themselves in their own way. My point is city life seems to be full of the same thing and the same kind of people. Cutthroat. Back to basics farm life has ideals and ethics. If she can find an intelligent hardworking farm boy, she will be happy plus wont have to waste money on fashion!
I'm so glad you made sure to insert "happily off the market". We wouldn't want your girlfriend to go around harassing female members to accuse them of cheating with you again.
You are def owed an apology for that. She is a good person but also Italian and a little quick to jump to conclusions. Thank you for being so nice and honest about it all and your comment about me seeming pretty dedicated to her def helped!

'08 BMW 335i, Dinan Stage 2
'14 BMW 535d Xdrive Msport, Stage 2
'14 Dodge 3500 Cummins Longhorn dually
'15 BMW X5M
Appreciate 0