09-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #37
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheHbKa View Post
for some reason everyone who drives a MB thinks they are on top of the world, i had an encounter with 2007 c230!!! on the highway, he tried to cut me off and i didnt let him, so he yells to me, "i'll tear you apart on the open road" i was surprised how car dumb you have to be. any recent years BMW destroy that car.
so when the highway opens up he guns it, i wait for us to line us and give it enough acceleration to be even with him,l i hear his engine screaming but i'm only at 3500 rpm, he looks at me with think smirk and i say "good bye" and gun it. I lost him as if he was standing still.
he gets off the same exit and comes up to me on the light and says, "i still drive the BENZ" my response was "you drive the tri star on the hood but know nothing about cars" he lost his smile and got really confused.
Yeah, Good thing there aren't any BMW owners like that.... thinking they are on top of the world and all...

Plenty of poser, fanboy-shitheads here at e90 post. At least the Merc board seems to have folks who bother to use proper punctuation, or have a basic grasp of the language.

I've learned that the loudest BMW, Audi, Mercedes, or Porsche fanboys are often the newest, youngest, most inexperienced, and over the top of each camp. Or Worse, don't even own/operate their own vehicle... Just strap hangers and wannabes.