08-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #1178
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep
Drives: E90 N54

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
BTW if you are on 22 and looking for IMHO the best car hand car wash checkout showroom wash and detailing a few lights down on 22E across from the white castle on 22W. Been taking all our high end cars there for years and have tried every car wash in the area. The cars come out amazing and their attention to detail is unmatched. The owner Mark is real cool. Tell him Nik or Sam (dad) referred ya with the Maserati and Porsche (hasn't seen my m3 yet, but probably going to get it washed up tomorrow morning)
will do, I'll be in touch. I'm sure we can get some folks together soon. That is great to know about the car wash, too. I've been going to the car wash near my house on the SP/Westfield border (actually met the president of the BMW car club of NJ there once...he has an E90 M3). it's okay ($8 handwash) but I wouldn't characterize them as meticulous...

oh, and that is quite a stable of cars, btw!!!! I'll PM you my cell.