View Single Post
      11-04-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

dyna Pack result TWN

Well last time when I dynoed the car. I had some issues with my car. I had some fault codes.

1. I had a lamba kit BT error code ( don't think that will mess with pwr).

2. I have a DSC failure did think that will harm power out put as well).

3. The only mod difference I had on my car from the first dyno to the 2nd dyno was the exhaust. I was running a Eisenmann RACE+customer X-pipe and now an Akrapovic.

4. 1st dyno was in 4th gear , 2nd dyno was on 3rd gear

5. On the dyna pack there is TCF: The first dyno had a TCF of 1.15 so this means the WHP was multiplied by 15%. So my first dyno showed 399.2hp . So for the 2nd dyno I really wanted to get it correct thanks to PG and his great informing skills I was on the right track

With that said, I was shock!!! at the results

what a difference I know the car felt fast but damn talk about night and day difference. My guess besides getting this the settings correct. The fixing of the DSC was what I think was the main issue since DSC is a safety fault so it must have locked up some of the pwr or restrict the throttle body of some sort.

Here is the link for the first dyno: http://rnu4dq.bay.livefilestore.com/...KffO5S/bmw.bmp

And now here is the 2nd dyno: I put down a best WHP of 393WHP

Interesting stuff to me how much of a difference. Overall now I am enjoying my ride from the pwr I should be getting

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW
Appreciate 0