03-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #51
Scorpion
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfer View Post
You should try flying the UAV with more anonymity. Fly really high and closer to the borders of the map. I usually don't get shot down maybe until after five minutes, but that's after the enemy finally notices I've been raining hellfires. I try to spot enemies more w/ it than anything else. I like using vehicle zoom or fast reload, but I've heard that enemy sensors are really good with it as well.

I'm at level 20-something, and unlocked everything. I use recon the least; I like engineer or assault the most.

As an aside, I love the choppers in Squad Rush. I've saved a crap team a number of times when I fly and I have a decent gunner. I RARELY go for kills as the pilot... which seems to be the problem w/ other pilots. At that point they end up diving into the enemy and wasting the chopper.
I'll be sure to give it another shot, by the way what's the key for the machine gun on the UAV, I could never figure it out for some reason. I pressed every key and it wouldn't work haha. Got everything unlocked myself, even the pins. Working on some of the badges now, still need the 500 kills with the shotgun and sniper. Squad rush is a good way to get some quick kills. I use assault as my main, I hit rank 30 last night since me and someone else decided to play on the same soldier so we can level faster lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
Im working on a montage for BC2. Hopefully it turns out good.
Post it up when your done.
Appreciate 0