View Single Post
      03-15-2019, 11:41 AM   #38
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

I used to hate on the F8x but it's ok. It's just not what it *could* have been. The G8x will fix that I think although it is too big which is probably the most significant problem that will continue. I guess that's what the M2 is for.

BMW Seattle obtained I believe 12 custom job F80s about 6 months ago and they have 10 left. 7 of them are CS models and all are DCT. The least expensive MSRP is $83.7k and the most expensive is $117k. No one is going to buy these things. They are waaaay too expensive and this dealership is stingy on discounts. I bet they don't get rid of the last one until end of this year unless they decide to suck it up and cut 20-30% off their prices. Very few people will pay more than $80k for any iteration of these cars at this point. Our 10% sales tax and ~$900 annual car tabs makes it even worse. Yes, an $80k car will cost you $8000 up front and around $900/yr in taxes in Seattle.

Anyway the M2 CS is really the car to go for this year but it will be $80k on its own. F8x prices will be pretty tasty over the next 2 years for those looking to upgrade size and power from E9x.
Appreciate 0