03-15-2019, 10:46 AM   #31
L1FHR
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMM3Y View Post
With a bit of $ you can give them a soul.. it's no Prius.. turbo'd cars are definitely fun to mod.

Plus I think the whole "soul" thing ages you, it's like the guys who still prefer vinyl records, yeah I like the roar of the v8 and feel of the steering but times are changing. What's wrong with a quieter faster car with lighter steering? At the end of the day the thing I care most about is getting left at the line.. and I mean that as a figure of speech, I want my car to stay competitive performance wise with modern day cars..
For some people like me, I bought my E92 M3 because that's always been my dream car ( to buy before i turn 30 and did just that). I can still go toe to toe with fast cars on the freeway but the sounds of that V* growling just to sweet for my ears.
It gave me the giggles and make my tail wags.
Yes I test drive 335is, the new M3/M4; yes I can purchase them too but man there's nothing can compare to the E92 ZCP, w/ low miles and the sheer driving pleasure that you get from it.

Its smiles per gallon, the joy i get from driving it and the look back that i gave my car every time i park them.

To each their own!
Appreciate 0