View Single Post
      07-16-2018, 08:11 AM   #85
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Lol, rabits are worse than rodents. Our last sent our dogs to the vet regularly since he was so evil. Our rabit hound had a safe room from the beast that was 1/10 of her size.

Yeah, I'm sucking up to the kids. Rabies is not doing any better so I'm going to buy them the biggest bunny in the world so maybe they won't hate me for killing all their pets after my mom's words.
I'm pretty sure they aren't going to hate you. I mean, if you can put them through the intolerable cruelty of making their snacks consist of vegetables rather than tasty treats with lots of sugar, and require them to drink milk out of a carton rather than a clear plastic bag, and deny full access to BP because of people like me....well....if you can do all that and have them still love you, I think they'll manage to still love you after putting Kissa and possibly Rabies down too.

They'll be sad though...for sure. I remember when we had to put our last GS mix down (he went psycho too, but cornered my dad rather than another dog and we couldn't take the risk with all the kids in our neighbourhood), my brother was extremely sad...decided to do a little homemade "tattoo" I'll call it to remember our dog by, but he got over it in a month or so.

They'll get there. You are doing this for their good.
Appreciate 0