View Single Post
      07-29-2015, 11:54 AM   #11
nicksm3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 Competition

Update:
Very sorry guys. Been very busy with work and my girlfriends grandmother passed. Hectic few days. Now on to business.

I will be at ACM tomorrow morning at 8:45 sharp. I will be bringing the carbon goodies I still have for sale. If anyone is interested please come through. My car will be getting worked on. Tomorrow afternoon my car will be shooting with PERFORMANCE BMW Magazine up at Limerock and some parts will be for sale after the shoot. Look below:

More items for sale:
1) ACM test pipes, removing them tomorrow am. $250

2) (Feeler) BC racing forged monoblocks wheels RS40's 17.1-18.8lbs per wheel. 18x9.5 +20 and 18x10.5 +25 with Michelin pilot sports. 265/35/18 85% tread life left and 295/30/18 75% tread life left. Total miles put 1,800 and 2 track days, best track wheels I've ever owned ...Purchased the wheels new, they were bronze and I professionally powdercoated them race alloy Silver...wheels and tires Asking price $4,100

3) (feeler) DOWNFORCE rear carbon diffuser. Actual functional piece and looks amazing! Selling price is $2,200 firm!
Yes EAS has it up on their website for $1665 for (3pieces) but they do not state that the other lower carbon pieces arent included and it's at an additional cost. I have the whole system (5 pieces)...same as William Jordan's Orange M3 at ACM. The diffuser will be taken off the car after tomorrow's shoot and will be boxed up in its original box. ***FYI in order to run this diffuser setup you cannot run oem, meistershaft, or any other types of "combined". Muffler system...hence why I purchased the ESS exhaust I will be selling below.

4) (feeler) ESS dual axle back exhaust system. Great condition $850
Attached Images

Appreciate 0