05-03-2013, 11:46 PM   #65
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_phox View Post
NikB316
Let's talk my man. We may have something here...

Sorry my friend I can't sell the kit until I get my new car. I can't drive this car NA after having this kit - it makes the car so special. Would totally loose that feeling. If you are looking to wait until the end of summer it is yours!

If you are trying to get a kit soon I can't say enough good things about this Gen 2 kit. If you want to spend the extra $ it is definitely worth it over A preowned Gen 1 kit. Start with even a Gen 2 Level 1/2 kit and you'll be thrilled. I have driven the big competing kits and can say its the best without a doubt. Be careful of people stating their opinions and claims that haven't even driven other kits! I've said on many threads and will continue to say anyone that wants a friendly feel of the kit is more than welcome to take my car on a nice drive. Just meet me at my convenience obviously.

If for any reason you are planning a trip to NY come by for a test drive! I'll show you the finest highways Jersey has to offer

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0