03-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by XYR03 View Post
I didn't get any help from e90post so I'm reaching out to m3post. I recently bought a LCD performance steering wheel from a member on the forum. The wheel came off from his car that he recently just sold to a dealer and did not remove the Control Module out of the car. I bought it thinking hoping it’ll be easy to obtain the parts but turned out they don’t manufacture the parts anymore. Also, the V2 module can not be bought on its own. I’m guessing that I’m not the first to have this issue and was hoping there’s a solution out there. The wheel came with a coil spring cartridge, but I’m missing the Retrofit Cable, Control Unit, 2-pin socket casing, and a Miniature connector. The part numbers are 61120444598-harness and 61350444602-control unit. Would anyone know where to buy these? I tried tisher and ordered it but the inventory is showing "0". So I'm not quite sure how thats going to turn out. Thanks everyone in advance.
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do. I tried this route last year to no avail.
Appreciate 1