01-16-2015, 06:17 PM   #5
Billj747
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by swartzentruber View Post
Yes, great read, I like your writing style. Minor point, but on page 5 here "continuously variable the car’s front and rear roll stiffness", I think you meant continuously vary.

Also, on page 6, I don't understand the downforce paragraph vs the 458. You say it is supposed to have more front downforce than the 458 according to sport auto, but then state it has 4lbs vs the 458 at 70 lbs. Since 4 is far less than 70, is sport auto wrong, or is the 4 wrong?
Thank you. I try to bring a fresh angle from a technical perspective that highlights things that other journalist's miss or glaze over.

Since there are already a ton of car reviews out there, I'm still trying to figure out whether to do more of these in the future or not depending on if people enjoy my writing and view on cars from my racing background.

Thank you on the "vary" -I fixed it. 4lbs of downforce is more downforce than 70lbs of lift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clar View Post
Test driven the 12C before. Its suspension is out of this world and stupid fast! It's probably the best sounding turbo supercars around. A notch below Ferrari in driver engagement and ultimate feel, but a great effort by Mac nonetheless for a first model. I will definitely be buying a Mac at some point.
Agreed. What do you think of the new Ford GT?
Appreciate 0