View Single Post
      04-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #102
richb811
Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Have to say, that's probably one of the best DB tucks I've seen yet. Looks great. Yea we'll see what happens, at this point, I'd be happy just to have her back on the road. I've heard of the E36 steering rack swap too. At this point, the car is just for cruising, so I don't mind so much that it handles like a boat haha. All in due time I guess. Just want to finish the M3 first!

Any information on what suspension setup you are on? I plan on just doing a simple H&R vert specific springs and KONI's for a mild drop.

Here's mine btw (unfortunately not the M3!). That was the last time I really had a chance to drive her, and that was to Tail of the Dragon. Probably back in Fall 2010.

Obviously nothing like your car Rich, but still has earned it's place collecting dust in my garage
She's still a looker! Its 72 degrees here in Jersey today and that is perfect Vert weather! I'd love to get down to the Dragon, but running this place sucks up my time.

I'm running H&R Sports, Bilstein Sports, Ireland Engineering Adjustable Swaybars (25mm Front, 22mm Rear), E90 Drop Hats, Front Strut Bar. Nothing too crazy but low enough where I need a Race Skid plate to keep from hitting the oilpan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWags View Post
Awesome man. My fav car was my E30 with a tuned M50 and mtech 2 kit. But I never had A/C! Bonus!
AC FTW!
Appreciate 0