04-21-2011, 11:35 AM   #1492
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
My friend got a brand new Audi 2 years ago and parked in the main lot every day, which I thought was crazy. Nothing ever happened to his car, though. I guess he has good luck.

I've been hit a few times in my SUV so there is no way that I would park my 3 there.
Yea some douche bag hit my car in a minivan while i was parked sitting in my car. I was late for class exchanged information and told him I would call my insurance after class and that he should do the same. He and his dad tried to deny that it ever happened I WAS SITTING IN MY FUCKING CAR WHEN HE HIT ME! I have never been so mad in my life! My insurance would have covered it but its a 3 inch scrape right over my drivers side rear wheel. I decided not to get it fixed because it would have required to re-paint two entire body panels. I dont want that much of my car to be repainted. Especially since my front bumper, rocker panels, and hood have all been repainted! Which is a whole other story!

My front bumpers paint doesnt match the rest of the car, my hood is veryy veryy dull and anything will destroy the paint water spots, bird shit, sap on there for life!

This is why I want a new car! To start over fresh