Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

FS: OEM BMW e92 18" wheels w/winter tires - Chicago

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
FS: Excellent winter setup, 100% ready to go!

OEM BMW 18 inch wheels from the e9X generation M3, with Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D tires installed

This setup has performed flawlessly in regular Chicago winter driving, including some extremely snowy days. I was very pleasantly surprised at how well the M3 performed in some pretty nasty snow. I was just driving along like it's no big deal while lots of FWD cars were stuck or spinning out constantly at every stop. The tires are 255/40R-18 rears and 235/40R-18 fronts.

Tire condition: Quite a lot of tread left, as the tires have only been used for 2-3k miles. You can see in the pictures below how much tread is left on each tire.

Wheel condition: There is curb rash here and there on some of the wheels, but they look great in person and on the car. You can see everything very clearly below since I've included a large picture of each wheel.

If you want to see how these look on the car, you can download a quick video here that I shot a while back before I sold the car itself. It's a walkaround of the car.

Also, here are the pics:

I would prefer to sell to someone who can pick them up locally in Chicago, but if I need to I can ship them, and in that case I would simply pass along the actual shipping and packing cost to the buyer.

I've seen similar sets go for $1200+, I'm asking $950/obo. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Appreciate 0