02-25-2008, 01:50 PM   #185
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbb357 View Post
First of all Swamp, you're right that you don't owe me anything especially a reply, help, or an explanation and i don't you any of those either. You don't want to respond to any of my post that's fine with me, i on the other hand will respond to any post that i feel need to and will only respond to it accordingly. My initial post that i responded about your post did not have any sarcasm intended or any malice whatsoever. You assumed that i did and responded the wrong way. So please don't lecture me about having poor attitude and being rude when you yourself is the epitome of such things. You know how the old saying goes, "people that live in a glass house should'nt throw stones". Something like that not sure if i got that right. If you don't agree with someone's post then don't, just say so and post your argument or make a point. No need to get testy about it. Again, your claim is just as good as mine, neither one of us has any actual proofs to back it up with and we'll both leave it at that, just speculations. Remember Swamp, you're not always right.
Perhaps I can remind you of the difference between a call of sarcasm and baiting (which you did) vs. outright name calling and insults. Whether or not I'm right is only half of this, your continual childish and insulting behavior is the other half.

Back on point and based on my reply do you have any better understanding of what actually makes a car fast?
Appreciate 0