06-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #109
smokeyob
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 E92 M3 COMP DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh23456 View Post
nice job man seems about right with the weather and all....PSS are awesome.
Thanks, this was my first time ever on the drag strip, was nervous as hell. First run the car wasn't warmed up enough, got a weird fuel cut-off in 2nd gear, car wouldn't accelerate for a few seconds, so I gave up on that run. I got that 11.6 ET on my 2nd run, even with making a few shifting mistakes, the great 60' got me there. Third run made even more mistakes and ran a 12.01. I also may have let off on one or both of the runs before the end (still not sure where it ends, but next time I will keep on throttle until I hit 130+).

Now that I got my first few runs out of the way and calmed my nerves, next time hopefully I will make less mistakes and I know this car has a much better time in it. Gotta fine tune the DCT launch and not shift too early or too late and hit fuel cut-off.

PSS are absolutely amazing if you don't want to go DR. Highly recommended.
'12 E92 M3 COMP DCT CF Roof Fox Red Leather - ESS VT2-650 - IPE Valvetronic Exhaust - Challenge Race X-Pipe - KW Clubsport Coilovers - GTS DCT Flash - Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's on Comp Wheels - Performance Steering Wheel - Awron Boost Gauge - Matte Black Front and Side Grilles
Appreciate 0