Ti-Jean
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 DCT

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon H View Post
...I understand that Advanced group doesn't require a point by, but it's nice to still do it so the passer knows that you see them. ...

Overall, a great day. Advanced group had a lot of people there, some that really didn't belong. I have a picture of the times for a 12pm session and there was 3 cars with a 2:19+ as their fast lap. There was also an AMG Merc that signed up for Advanced I'm guessing because of his car and was obviously a n00b. Braking in the middle of Riverside doing what felt like 50mph. Ugh.
Fully agree with you on the point by in advanced group. It's nice to get one going into a turn so there's no question if the car in front saw you or not.

I was there at the event in advanced and had a great time. Lots of track time at Speed District events My suggestion to make the event even better would be to put a lap time cutoff for each group. This would help avoid 50mph cars in Riverside.

Anyway, back on topic... Here is one of my favorite track picture, trying to explore the best line through the corkscrew. For the record, this was not the best line Being serious now, braked a bit too late over the bump just before the turn, ABS ice mode kicked in, ran out of braking room, and here is the result...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0