Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Apex ARC8 Winter Setup/Dual Use Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I'm offering my winter setup with APEX wheels that could serve double duty as track tire rims. The setup consists of 4 Apex ARC8 18x9.5 in Hyper Black (Silver with black inner) matched with 4 Bridgestone Blizzak LM32 255/40R 99V Performance Snow Tires. The buyer could also fit 275/35 size track tires on these rims, such as Nitto NT01s. ET22 offset.

The wheel/tire combo is very lightly used, driven less than 1500 miles total with negligible wear. While the 255s are wider than stock tires in the front, they are narrower than the 265s in the rear. I went with a square setup so that the tires could be rotated front to back and so that track tires could also be rotated universally with asymmetric tires. I drove in 3-4 storms and the tires were amazing, and the entire setup got me to and from Vermont no issues. Highly recommend this setup for functionality and for a still aggressive appearance.

Asking $1600 for the set, which also includes TPMS sensors. Local Pickup Only and the tires are located in Essex, CT. Could also meet in the NYC area.

Attached Images

Last edited by BGem; 09-05-2018 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: Px Adjusted
Appreciate 0