01-30-2018, 12:57 PM   #38
Iyzmi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT ESS625

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Thanks!

I have very minor rubbing on rear most part of fender liner but it's extremely minor. Stock ZCP suspension

I'm not really concerned with being able to rotate and didn't want the issues some have had with squared Tires without a proper "track oriented" alignment. This was solely based off reviewing options. I almost went to 285/35 rear but didn't want any rubbing at all. If a change in stagger effects stability, having a small amount will keep it happy compared to a square set up, ultimately a happy medium

I also don't track my car and have no plans to do so this was more a cosmetic, eye appeal mod. I wanted the biggest tire I could to enjoy a decent ride for what an M car is while having a flush look with minimal size spacer. I took all this into consideration when choosing the tires sizes. I realize I could have squeezed a 285 back there but I'd certainly have minor rubbing which I can't stand. The front rub is so rare and minor it's not a concern.
The 265/35 front looks out of place to me, but I can understand wanting to maintain sidewall height for comfort. If I end up going 19x10 square I will run a 275/30 front and 295/30 rear to maintain OEM sidewall and stagger.