View Single Post
      04-06-2019, 07:46 PM   #24
Dpc2u
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E93 M3, E60 M5, F15 X5, E46

Success!

Okay, finally got this accomplished. All the coding was done with bimmergeeks Protool. My problem, as stated before, was that I could not get the mic configured and figured out. After initial coding, I lost voice command (it responded, but not to commands) and nobody could hear me on a bluetooth call. After a ton of searching I found no definitive answers at all.Time for trial and error! I went back into coding and found that VO coding had assigned the mic to the most loop as active. Deactivated that and got voice command back, but still, no mic to bluetooth. I ordered a 2 wire harness with an OEM mic for 2014+. I ran that from pins 12 and 25 on the combox to the steering column in mic 2's empty location. Tried a call and was heard crystal clear!

I am now 100% functional with Bluetooth, text messages, email and contacts, bluetooth audio from my Samsung Note 9 phone for any app and am able to forward and reverse music vids from YouTube etc via steering wheel controls. The CIC also displays all song title and artist info from streaming sources. Happy, happy, happy and all for under $100.

Attached Images

IG - @thebimmerhaus
Appreciate 1
brettcp348.00