Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhan View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm hoping E90/E92 owners change chime in and help me out a bit. I currently own a 2008 Nissan 350Z, but the time has changed now that we are going to get married and start a family soon. I want to get a 4-door sport sedan, and I basically narrowed it down to BMW M3, C63 AMG, or Lexus IS-F. However, I'm gearing towards the M3 more for the look and performance, and that's the reason I signed up to this forum.

I'm looking for 2009-2011 E90 M3 (automatic transmission). Is there anything I should be aware of, a particular year to avoid? Any known mechanical/electrical issues?

Anything would help. I appreciate the help in advance.
Check out the dealers in Chicago and sounding area ... there are I'm sure some that have been returned with low milage after a 2 year lease term. Or check lease busters there are some that like to get out of a lease for whatever reason.

You can pick up a good deal, just make sure to go ver the inspection reports it may tell you if the car has been tracked or not (based on parts replaced during the inspections).

Whatever you do make sure the car was BMW Dealer inspected before you purchase the car.

Good Luck.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0