M3 Dreamin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 E92 - AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalbreeze View Post
LOL.....

Where have you been the last 17 years??

Kobe Bryant is a walking legend. He gave NBA and the Lakers half of his life and is mentioned in the same breathe as Magic, Bird, or MJ. The last time I remember any one staying relevant for this long in his career was Kareem.
You and I are blessed to watch kB24 to lace up a pair of sneaks for the last 17 years. 7 finals, 5 rings and has proved himself to be of the GOATS in the history of the league. Even at the old age of 34, (more like 38 with his wear and tear with playoffs and Olympics) he is still easily a top 5 player on any given night.
You can't blame Kobe for Jim Buss f ing the team up royally by putting the wrong pieces together and hiring Mr. Pringles. The guy willed the lakers to the playoffs for god sakes.
Dude read the entire thread. There is no sarcasm font sorry. You will see I am Kobe's biggest fan and that post was for all the loser Kobe haters that think the lakers are better without him. Without Kobe the Lakers are nothing. I knew they would get killed. Outside of Howard, Kobe and maybe Gasol when he decides to play the lakers have a bunch of scrubs. You take Kobe out of the mix the opponents don't need to double team anyone on that team. Man on man the lakers are too slow. They suck without Kobe.
Appreciate 0