11-15-2018, 09:52 PM   #44
ItsGary
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
Thanks to everyone for their donations so far! Just a day out from seeing most and we're excited!

Remember that you do not have to attend to donate. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated!

About 40% of the donations were not sent in as a "gift." If it is not sent as a gift through PayPal, PayPal will deduct their percentage from the donation and we have to pay that fee to PayPal instead of the charity. Will you please take a peek at your transaction and verify? I'll be honest and say that I do not know the best method to do this, but I ask that if there is a way for you to retract the donation and then resend as a gift to avoid this percentage deduction it would be greatly appreciated! If there is someone that knows how to do this better than I, please let me know! If there is a solid way to get it done, I can reach out to the specific people with an action plan.

Also, in an effort to keep it all organized and allocated, I have a handful of donations that I am not 100% certain of their origin. Will timothy2001 shmad EnVe46 KevinGS cjm41 and cvstar9M3 please send me your E-mail address that you had sent your funds through so I can connect the dots?

Again, thanks again to everyone that has participated as well as any new ones that are incoming. I look forward to meeting everyone and hope to share some beers and laughs soon!

-Tyler & Ivey
mine was probably easy because im the only one who has a dumbass real name, shoutout to my mom for never getting it corrected to the proper spelling