04-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #95
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotenseto View Post
Installed on OEM 19s for a few days.... +10mm since you have to do at least that if you bought your tires in the US right now to my knowledge.

I've been running LM-25s on VMR 710 for almost 5 months now.... so it's hard to remember what it was like going from "mostly worn out" PS2s to the new PSS. And having not owned the PS2s when they were new, I can't really comment on improvement over PS2... but I can say this; so far, I'm extremely impressed. I had them mounted and balanced on the GSP9700 and also figured WTF might as well get an alignment (even though I didn't FEEL like it needed it, you're spending so much $$ you might as well go all the way, lol).

My E90 just went from a "dull hammer" to a surgeon's scalpel, it's akin to what it must be like to be an old man who drinks a mysterious magical elixer and becomes young again. I found myself checking my speed into corners because the level of grip is to the point where repeated hard cornering induces nausea and lightheadeness. Ok well that might be a slight exagerration, but not completely!!!

Time will tell if these are truly better than PS2s in all categories like the claims state. I absolutely look forward to finding out!

c
Wow, you must post more. What a fabulous writeup (seriously) and I feel for 'ya regarding the LM's these past bunch of months.

Looking forward to mine, they're going on the car next week. Thanks mister!!
Appreciate 0