View Single Post
      08-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #12
EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quick update after a few issues popped up. My passenger headlight failed causing condensation and dipped beam failure. So I bought a used light complete with ballast and adaptive module and will be addressing that this weekend as well as new bulbs for both driver and passenger

I got a great deal on near new rotors which I need bad. I recently got the Carly app and discovered a fault for brake pad sensors so I got new sensors and Stoptech pads coming. Mine as well overhaul those while I'm at it. Next Thursday it goes in for coolant flush, dct pan leak as well as tpm module which is faulty as well. Just some minor things. I have no clue when or if the rear diff fluid has ever been drained/replaced so I'll probably knock that out as well as doing spark plugs myself. I'm hoping after these items it'll be all sorted and up to date on maintenance.

Some nice details on the Carly app. My car was originally bought in Germany so it comes as no surprise a lot of the common coding was already done like folding mirrors, roll up/down windows, sunroof closing with remote. Also had angel eyes as daytime running lights. I coded for brake lights flashing under heavy braking, changed delay for mirrors, brightness of angel eyes and couple more things. I'll update this more after progress this weekend and following.
Attached Images